Community Forum

Reply To: 44 years

Home Forums Surrogacy Getting Started 44 years Reply To: 44 years


Hey! hope you are doing fine. Don’t lose hope you have many choices. You can go for IVF again. I would suggest you that you should go for surrogacy. It is now legal in many countries. The baby would genetically belong to you. My friend couldn’t conceive a child so someone suggested her a clinic. the clinic is in Ukraine. You should visit it may solve your problems.