Community Forum

44 years

Home Forums Surrogacy Getting Started 44 years

• This topic has 22 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Sersey Jones
    Participant

Good evening to all. I am new to the forum. I was pregnant sometime before. Unfortunately, however, this pregnancy did not go away and disappointment came to my unexpected joy. I am 44 years old and I have not yet made a kid. Studies (graduation, postgraduate studies), professional rehabilitation and continuous running for the problems of others have led me to be in this position now. The previous pregnancy ended quite suddenly (since I thought I had entered the clinic due to the delay) but did not last much because of a chromosomal disorder. Until then, I did not think so strongly about the subject of the child (I was lost in my books and my work), something like waking up something magical suddenly inside me and I started running. Immediately after the miscarriage and if the doctor allowed them to do an IVF. I can not describe my anxiety and my desire (and of course the husband, of course) to do everything well. Unfortunately, I did not. I spent the summer with the preparation of the extracorporeal procedure, the 2 weeks rest, the endless expectation, but nothing happened. Today, looking at the Internet, I dared to look again for the same issue again and the variable posts are disappointed me again. I do not know if I’ll ever manage to keep a baby in my hands (you do not know how much I want it !!!!!). I will try but what I think that my age is the problem. I read your problems, I was happy with your pleasure (my wishes in the future moms) and so I signed up and done. And even if I wrote you about all this I feel better. I wish you all well.

bailey oster
    Participant

Hi Sersey. Sometimes just sharing your experience can be thereaputic. I hope it works out well for you.You mentioned you tried IVF before. Did you use donor eggs or your own? Are you going to try IVF again? Looking forward to your answers.

Milan
    Participant

Seems like you are going through a lot. This is the reasons we have such community online. To help others heal. By providing support and care. others do not find it in the normal world. But here regardless of where you are from. You are part of the family. The years have gone so fast. Maybe in your prime years you were busy studying and working. Then you come to realize that you need a child later in life. I cannot say that it is bad. But these are amongst things that will make you reconsider. That is why it is better to start a family first. Then later studied an profession can follow. However I dnt think hope is lost. You can try to look for a good clinic that can help you in your situation. I believe an answer to your problem is out there. All you have to do is search well.

jenna
    Participant

Hey sersey! I can understand the pain you are going through. Losing your baby is indeed a very big loss for any mother in the world. Work and studies are very important for all of us. But it does not mean to forget to have a family. Well, all that’s is gone cannot be corrected. Your age is certainly the main issue. I think you should opt for surrogacy. I had surrogacy 2 years back. Now I am a happy mom. You should also try it. Stay blessed.

Taylor Walter
    Participant

Hey Sersey, I totally understand where you’re coming from, I had two miscarriages before I had my daughter, and it’s never easy dealing with it and you never forget the pain that’s there, but I do hope you find solace in this situation. Fortunately there are a lot of options for bringing a child into the world nowadays, good luck!

Tifanny
    Participant

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I know how it feels like being in your shoe. But do not give up. I know of clinics that have no age restrictions. But it could have been better if you had frozen your eggs. That way you could be using them right now. However, do not give up. Keep on pursuing your dream. There are a lot of clinics out there that can manage solve your problem. Let the chromosomal defect not affect you. With technology this days nearly everything is possible. Do not look back. Focus on getting to your point of happiness. I was there once and I know what it feels like. You should not despair. Keep on searching. I know of a couple that had a child when the wife was 47 years old. So nothing is impossible. So whether you use donor eggs or not. Let the dream of becoming a parent never vanish. Right now you should focus more on having a family. You might be in love with your profession. But you should take a break and start a family.

Stormi
    Participant

Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have. As a woman ages, her eggs age with her, diminishing in quantity and quality. Age is not something we can control. But if you want a baby or another baby, and you’re in a relationship, you can have a conversation with your partner sooner rather than later. The father’s age can also impact on chance of conception. Time to pregnancy, risk of miscarriage and the health of the child. Chances of getting pregnant without IVF. Starting at about age 32, a woman’s chances of conceiving decrease gradually but significantly. From age 35, the fertility decline speeds up. By age 40, fertility has fallen by half. At 30, the chance of conceiving per cycle is about 20%. At 40 it’s around 5%. As a woman ages, it takes longer to conceive and the risk of not being able to get pregnant increases. Also, the risk of miscarriage, and complications in pregnancy and childbirth, increase.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also 43, got married when I was 27.
    I guess surrogacy is the only solution to my problem.
    A friend has now suggested me to search for some international clinics that do not reside in our country.
    You should also visit a surrogacy related clinic.
    BioTexCOm is the best solution regarding surrogacy.
    I have recently found one situated in Ukraine.
    They have quite a costless package with all the facilities.
    I have had many treatments from many experts but they never turn out to work out for me the way I hope them to.
    I have tried IUI and IVF but they failed for me many many times.
    People have now told me about surrogacy and I am really thinking about going for it.
    I just need some guidelines as surrogacy is illegal in the state where I live and I am very scared.
    I just need to complete my life and my family before it is too late for me even to try.
    I think you should give it a try too because in my view it is quite a suitable procedure for women of our age
    I have pregnancy issue and complications from the past 10 years and I still am childless as I have always been.
    There must be some way to carry out everything legally, right?
    It is very difficult at times to handle the loneliness and the depression but there are always friends and family to make me feel better.
    One thing that I am very thankful for is that I never lose hope.

Mona
    Participant

Hi, Sersey. I’m sorry about how you feel. Losing your child is not a small thing. I can imagine how much pain you have gone through. I’ve had 2 miscarriages and I know how it feels. Studies and work are very important for a person. But preferring them over your family sounds a bit wrong. I think you should start thinking about this. Also, make some research on good clinics for your treatment. Let me know if you need any help. Much love for you!

kim01
    Participant

Hey! hope you are doing fine. Don’t lose hope you have many choices. You can go for IVF again. I would suggest you that you should go for surrogacy. It is now legal in many countries. The baby would genetically belong to you. My friend couldn’t conceive a child so someone suggested her a clinic. the clinic is in Ukraine. You should visit it may solve your problems.

Victoria
    Participant

Hi there! I hope you are fine. I’m so sorry for the position you’re in. I wish you didn’t have to be going through this. You are a great person. I think you should go for surrogacy. Age could definitely be a factor affecting your pregnancy. There are some cheaper options for clinics that offer great services for it. Please look into it. Wishing you the best.

elliejohn
    Participant

Sersey, according to my point of view the best option for you is surrogacy. You are 44 years old now. You must not waste further time on other procedures. As you have already wasted time so much on other issues (as you told). At this age, surrogacy is the best option for you. I don’t know about your body condition. But I think you are in the part of the age where you should not take the risk. I am also going to have my surrogacy from Ukraine next month. I think it is the best option for ladies like us who are unable to conceive naturally. Rest is up to you. You have to decide about your future.

Stormi
    Participant

There’s no denying your odds of getting pregnant are far lower now than they were just a few years ago. After 45, experts say, it’s almost impossible to get pregnant using your own eggs. At the same time, many 40-plus women do get pregnant, some using fertility treatments and some not. And there may be benefits to waiting to have children – for both you and your child. Firstly, I want to start with the positives. It is very possible to get pregnant at 44. You will need to still be having regular periods (although they don’t need to be the same length each cycle but as long as you have not hit the menopause, which would be pretty early at age 44.) Although more than that, you need to be ovulating (although you can get help with this if not.) There may also be other medical issues that might need looking into.The negative side is that it may take you much longer than it would have done in your 20s or 30s. So you may need to have some patience.

Akira
    Participant

Sorry for your loses.Surrogacy is a blessing for many women and families.With this surrogacy many women are able to hold their babies.Some women cannot carry their baby in their womb.So they need someone else to carry their kid.Surrogacy is the best solution for women like this.
    I’m also one of these women.I had hysterectomy cancer due to which i was totally infertile.Than we came to know about surrogacy.We first moved to Europe for surrogacy.Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe.In Europe we stayed for 4 months.We found many good clinics regarding surrogacy.But we weren’t able to satisfy us.Than we moved to Ukraine to find a good clinic.Ukraine is very popular in surrogacy.Here we found many clinics.But we went for the clinic.The clinic helped us to find a good surrogate for us.Now we will have two daughters from the surrogate.We are so happy and excited to hold our little girls.
    Wish you all good luck.

Gracehill
    Participant

Really sad!!!!!I knew after a long time trying, your condition is totally massive.It’s too hard to cope with it.I can understand your feelings.Actually, I was also facing the tough time in my life while conceiving.It is all unexplainable, we all desperately wants to have children in life.I had my baby after 6 years through surrogacy.I am no able to conceive of my own self.But I am happy with my kid.I wish that no one had this awful moment in life.Good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.