Community Forum

Reply To: Infertile

Home Forums Surrogacy Getting Started Infertile Reply To: Infertile

Jess bling

This is such a tragedy.Losing a child after rejoicing the hope of motherhood. Are you okay now? You mentioned that your doctor says you should not conceive. Ask your husband to go for surrogacy. You can use his sperm to have a genetically yours child. Obviously, it will never cover the pain of not having a child from your womb. Though, It is an amazing replacement for your depression trust me.