Community Forum

Reply To: Sorry for the big post

Home Forums Surrogacy Getting Started Sorry for the big post Reply To: Sorry for the big post


You should choose a doctor and stick to one. Moving from one doctor to another will not help. Although sometimes it is good to get an alternative answer. I am not saying that it is bad to be moving. But I just think it will be better if you had a doctor who understands you well. They will now how to deal with your case. Although once in a while it is not bad to get alternative solution. Going for three years with no solution I do pity you. I feel like you were wasted all those days. Why did you not start taking immediate action after the first trial That would have helped a lot. But now maybe you should stop the injections. I bet even your body is now used to it. Why don’t you try something else like IVF or surrogacy. You might get a different answer. Especially if this time you go for a trusted clinic. All the best dear.