Community Forum

40+ years twin love

Home Forums Parenting Multiples 40+ years twin love

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    keira trey
    Participant

hey there! I hope you are doing great! it is painful how society fails to accept homosexuals. how it’s still considered wrong. and people are being targeted for this. a friend of mine was going through the same thing. but he made it through. it was a painful time for him. I myself went through a very painful period. I miscarried twice. the first one was due to a car accident and the second was due to my careless attitude. I was really scared and felt alone. but it all went away when I opted for surrogacy. i hope everything becomes okay for everyone.

Julia Christine
    Participant

Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I’m glad to know that how helpful the latest techniques are. It’s really a kind of blessing. Infertility is getting reduced day by day. I have also gone from surrogacy. Without this, I’m could not think about the baby. I really congratulate you on having a baby. Wish you best of luck

Martina John
    Participant

Hello! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I’m glad to know that how helpful the latest techniques are. It’s really a kind of blessing. Infertility is getting reduced day by day. I have also gone from surrogacy. Without this, I’m could not think about the baby. I really congratulate you on having a baby.
    My heartiest congratulations

Sara Alston
    Participant

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. You just did a wonderful deed. It was the habbit ofin past to treat gay like a curse. But in World of today, almost everything is possible. Even gays can have babies through surrogacy. I have also seen a video of gay surrogacy on youtube and diferrent social websites. That was just beautiful. I’m very happy that surrogacy just broughten the new innovation to life. We all should appreciate this step and encourage them to form a family and live happily. Wish them congrats from my side. All my sympathies are with you

Emma412
    Participant

Hi there, you are right. You should never think about it. It’s just not good. What happens to you is wrong. I know this. It made people devastated. How could someone bear this? You bore it. It’s really very much. I am really sorry, dear. You should take care of yourself. Well, these type of things is happening all the time these days. Don’t worry about it.

Celeste
    Participant

Yes, it is very painful. Everyone could imagine it. It’s just difficult to bear such a thing like this. It’s really difficult. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. It’s not easy to share such things. you are right. Just take good care of yourself. Everything will be alright with you. There are so many methods available to you.

joshien
    Participant

wow, this is such an emotional and beautiful story. There is always special binding between twins. Maybe because they are more connected. If someone is gay that does not make him less of a human. I can understand how a few years back they used to face isolation. But these days it is better. It is great how you support your brother and support him. Be there for him always. Have a good life.

mily
    Participant

I really shocked after reading your post.that your husband had relation with his boyfriend. But the good thing is that he is sincere with you.you have twins.to become a mother is really great to feel. You face a hard time in your life. But the good thing is that you didn’t lose hope.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.