Community Forum

5 Years Search

Home Forums Surrogacy Baby On The Way 5 Years Search

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Farah Smith
    Participant

Hey dear, how are you? I hope you are fine and in good health. Difficult roads often lead us to the beautiful destination. don’t give up. Keep us, updated dear. My good wishes and prayers are with you.

Farah Smith
    Participant

Hello Sweetheart, how are you? I hope you are fine and in good health. Welcome to this forum sweetheart. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I hope you will get a good piece of advice from ladies here. Its been a great forum for women. I am loving my time here. I feel really sorry for you my dear. It’s good that instead of giving us, you have chosen a right path. Surrogacy is the best solution for infertile people. My cousin used to tell me that it is like a glass of water for person dieing in a desert. I believe She was absolutely right. Surrogacy is an amazing treatment with high success rates. The other great thing about surrogacy is that the baby born will be your own biological child. Well, I would say go for it. Clinics in Europe are best in this regard. You can contact them for more help. Best of luck for your journey. God bless you.

smash12
    Participant

7 years is such a long process. And 5 years to wait for natural pregnancy is such a stressful period. I must say you are a strong woman. I am so happy for you. Finally, your positivity wins. Now you are going to be a mother. Congratulations in advance. I was also infertile due for some reason. But due to the support of my husband I had my surrogacy from Europe. Now I am also a mother. I am so happy with the alternate procedure. Take care dear. And keep us updated.

smash12
    Participant

Charlotte_Harris
    Participant

Hey Tiffany. How are you doing? I am glad that you are doing fine. Heartiest congratulation on getting pregnant. Trying to conceive is not an easy task at all. But I am glad that you finally succeed in it. I hope things will go in the same direction as you. Sending you positive vibes.

Julia Christine
    Participant

Hey Tifanny! I’m really so so happy for you. Seriously, it’s an exciting news. I was hoping that you would be successful one day. The struggle is necessary for every purpose. People lose hope after some failures. In this way, you are a motivation for them. One of my friends also had some issues while getting pregnant. Due to some hormonal issues. She became unable to conceive at that moment. She fought with the disease first and later she became pregnant. She faced infertility for 8 years. So never lose hope. Just keep trying.
    My love and support to you

Martina John
    Participant

Hey Tifanny! Hope so you will be fine. I’m glad finally you become pregnant. As you are a CEO, in some cases some burdens and stress reduce the egg count that can lead to infertility. But such things are the part of life. I’m really happy for you.
    My sympathies

chicago
    Participant

hello Tiffany! I have read your post till the end. I think your husband is very supportive and cooperative. The happiness that is shining in your face is due to your husband. He is a noble guy. every girl wants to like your husband. I am very happy that how lucky are you. you did a great job that you share your story with us. It’s full of inspiration. Now it’s a time for you dude to take care of your health. It is the very sensitive situation. You should take a healthy meal at this condition. I am very happy for you that you never lost hope. and success is only for those ladies who didn’t lose hope. my prayers are always with you. good luck dear.

Alina
    Participant

Hello there, Hope you all fine. I’m 24 years old and married. I’m the daily visitor of this forum, this can really help me. This can also motivate my feelings. Doctor tell me that I’m infertile. I’m very sad at that movement. But, I didn’t lose hope. So, me and my husband decided to get a good treatment from the clinic. We hear about Lotus clinic that there are very best treatment given to the patients. This clinic is far from our Town. So, I can contact the clinic through messages from phone. But with the couple of days spent. They didn’t give us any reply of our several messages. Then, We getting dishard from this clinic. This clinic shows the bad image to the peoples. But, we could’nt lose our hope we’ll try to search another good clinic for treatment.

Alina
    Participant

Hi. My name is Alina. I’m 24 years old. I’m happily married. I’ll share with you my life experience. I’m the daily visitor of this forum. This can motivate me alot. After few weeks ago, I’ll go for the small treatment. Doctors tells me that i’m infertile. Then my husband supports me very well. Then, we decided to get a treatment from clinic. We hear the Adonis clinic, that is near to my home town. I contact to the clinic via mssages. With the couple of days spent. They didn’t reply us. We disappoint by this act.

ronni
    Participant

5years is a very long time. This show you are very strong women. You have suffered from different ups and downs in your life. This makes you more strongly than other people. Your husband is also very supportive. That’s why you overcome this tough time. I am really happy to hear about your pregnancy news. It’s really a great news. I am very happy for you. Congratulations to you. Remember difficulties in your journey makes your destinations beautiful. I can understand how excited you will be for your baby. It’s the best moment in every mother’s life. I wish you have a bundle of happiness. My best wishes are with you.

ronni
    Participant

Yes, you should definitely go for surrogacy again. That will be really helpful in your case. Congratulation to the first baby girl. Your daughter is lucky to have a wonderful mom like you. I am really inspired by your passion to have a child once again. That’s why you are confident. That’s the best thing. I wish you would become successful. My best wishes are with you

Julia Christine
    Participant

Hey Dear! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I really felt so sad to know about your loss. It’s really a painful thing. But don’t worry it is the part of life. Just keep trying. Also, find some alternate ways like surrogacy or IVF. I hope it would help you get out of this situation.
    All my sympathies are with you

Emma412
    Participant

You know the best thing is that you are happy. You are feeling strong. You know how this is happening. It’s because of your husband support. The support is really important in this regard. I hope you are alright. You should take good care of yourself. Everything is alright with you. Don’t worry. Just take good care of yourself. Everything is best.

Celeste
    Participant

Being happy is really difficult nowadays. It’s the best thing that you are happy. You should take good care of yourself. I think everything is alright with you. You should take really good care of yourself. Don’t worry. It’ll be alright in future. Everything is best with you. Just take good care of yourself.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.