Community Forum

5 Years Search

Home Forums Surrogacy Baby On The Way 5 Years Search

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Tifanny
    Participant

Hello beloved friends. I am so glad to be part of this community. However, I have some few things to share. I am a married woman fro 7 years. But I have been looking for a child for the past 5 years. It has been a long journey to say so. With its ups and down. Tiresome and disappointed. I will like to thank my husband. He has been my source of inspiration during those periods. When I felt low and unworthy. He is healthy and fertile. I am the one with the problem. Suffering from endometriosis. So my infertility has been my major blow in my entire life. I am a CEO running some few companies. So oi thought it was the stress that hindered me from giving birth. In any case, I have had my fair share. I am now 4 months pregnant. So happy. All those failed results taught me a lot. To be patient. More than 5 years of being patient. But I am now on my feel strong as ever.

Trisha
    Participant

Successful women tend to be despised. Especially by their own gender. I really do not know why. I think it is because you are successful. So they are just jealous of you. Keep on doing your thing baby girl. Let them talk. Being successful does not mean you do not deserve love. You are just like any other person. In fact you should be proud that you have made it in life. Congratulations for running all those companies. And you are still a strong woman. The disappointment that you went through for the 5 years. I understand it was not a walk in the park. Sometimes we even face isolation. And what hurts most is that it comes from those people around us. The years of struggles are now over. It is time to wait for your happiness. I am sure you will be glad when you are due date. Hoping that it goes well with you. I wish you the best in your future motherhood experiences.

Milan
    Participant

5 years searching for a baby. That is long. I must say you area strong woman. On the other side. Balancing your companies and conceiving was tough for you. But I don’t think if endometriosis is caused because of stress. If you be pregnant and having miscarriage maybe that could be enough of an excuse. But not endometriosis. I have had friends who have been going through miscarriages. Not one or two. Even those who are conceiving via natural means. And the reason at the end of the day is because of stress. That is why people are advised to quit their jobs so as to concentrate on the pregnancy. Especially if the pregnancy is having issues. So honey, you are an iron woman. I have never been through infertility and I can say if I could be you I could manage. I am a person who gives up easily. So probably at my 3rd year TTC i would have given up. Maybe try either means like adoption.

Aria miller
    Participant

Hello there. Happy to have you here! I’m glad to see that your patience paid off. I hope the next few months also go by smoothly. Do keep us updated. We would love to hear more about your journey. Good luck!

Sandy
    Participant

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I am also a newbie here. You have been TTC for 5 years. I know how it must feel cause I have been trying for 4 years. So, you can’t conceive because of your endometriosis? So sorry to hear that. I guess you should take it easy. I mean, you can go with laparoscopy to remove your endometriosis. I have heard of so many people doing laparoscopy and being successful. I guess after 5 years you do deserve a kid. CEO?Now, I see what the problem is. Being a CEO is not easy, let alone being a female one. I consider stress is what is causing the main problem. I am glad you have been able to identify that stress was a major problem. I think you should try to avoid stress, or do like stress management. Or do you think you can take a year off or something? I have no idea, but you sure need some rest. I wish you the best of luck.

Stormi
    Participant

My congratulations are in order. It seems like it has been a battle with you. But surely you have been patient. I have tried for many years too. 5 years ttc. It is a rough battle. But now I am an intended parent. I went for surrogacy in Kiev, Ukraine. I ma glad that things are working out. I never thought surrogacy could come for my rescue. Since I tried all other means but did not work out. I am encouraged by your story. I believe that I will find the energy to share my story too one day. But for now I just want to hold my bundle of joy first. But honestly thank you for the encouragement. It means a lot to me. Since I have been through a similar case. When it seemed like things will not work out. But then you realize that there is hope. That at the end of the day we can win. All the best in your pregnancy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Tifanny.
    Don’t blame yourself for being infertile.
    No one wants to be infertile by herself.
    So gave up this thought and think positive.
    Now as you are infertile than go for some other option than tifanny. If you want to have a baby there are other methods too.
    I’m also infertile. Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
    I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
    Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
    From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
    I don’t have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
    He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
    I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
    I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
    From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
    So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
    Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.
    But i’m worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
    Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
    So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
    If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.

Mona
    Participant

Wow, Tifany. You are a very strong lady. Waiting for this long is not an easy task. Life has been very challenging for you. You have gone through this whole phase very bravely. You are very lucky that your husband is so supportive of you. Everyone is not as lucky as you are. Well, Congratulations on getting pregnant after trying for so many years. It is indeed a very good news. Your life is a motivation for so many women who are TTC. But they are facing failures every time. Everyone should be patient just like you. Everyone should remain hopeful. Everyone should have faith in themselves. Keep us updated on your experience during your pregnancy. Sending baby dust your way!

elliejohn
    Participant

Wow, What an inspirational story. Yes, dear, a woman can do everything. If she can manage a number of companies. She can also overcome her infertility. I don’t know what method you adopted for conceiving. But the result is very beautiful. That is you are pregnant after 7 years of struggle. There may be many reasons for not conceiving. Yes, stress can be the reason. In fact, stress and anxiety are the main factors that keep us away from getting pregnant. The more you are relaxed and happy. The more are the chances of conceiving. This message is for all those ladies who are under deep stress because of their infertility. All the best for your beautiful journey of pregnancy. Have a healthy and beautiful baby. Keep us updated about you. Many hugs for you.

Sasha James
    Participant

hey there Tifanny. How are you doing? I Hope you are doing great. I am really sorry that you had to go through all of that. However, i am glad that you finally got it right. Your patience paid off. It’s great that you didn’t lose hope. The great thing is to hear about your husband. I couldn’t give birth either. My husband supported me. I had surrogacy. I have two twins now. Husband is a source of a wife’s strength. I hope everything goes perfectly. I wish you good luck. Hope to hear more from you.

zohri diana
    Participant

Hey, welcome to this community. Your story is very emotional and there are lot of things that needs to be discussed. Finally you are having a baby, many congratulations to you and your husband. You both are inspiration for all of us. Your husband is very supporting. This result in your life is only because of your husband. I think now you have to take extra care of your body. Rather then enjoying your success too much. You have to give all your time to improve your health. And i am sure your husband will support you in this. This is some thing very rare to found that women doing such kind of things. And with all of these she is running business. Best of luck for your future. hope you have safe pregnancy.

Stormi
    Participant

Pregnant women may also experience endometriosis, although it can be said that it’s less painful compared to an ordinary woman’s struggle with the condition. Endometriosis is known to relapse while you’re pregnant because of the hormonal environment that prevents the condition from becoming too stressful. However, endometriosis may come back during post-pregnancy.3 A pregnant woman with endometriosis is considered to be a high-risk case because the condition could be life-threatening for the mother and child. Although a definite link between pregnancy and endometriosis has yet to be formally announced. There are studies, such as the Scotland study, that shows that endometriosis increases the risk of a pregnant woman and her child to some conditions. So kindly be seeing the doctor more often. If possible check on your health more often.

Victoria
    Participant

Hi there! It’s great you’re finally able to conceive. You’re very strong! An inspiration, truly. I hope everyone having difficulties TTC read this post and get some hope. They need it. Personally, I am unable to conceive ever. I lost my uterus to cancerous polyps. It was the worst time of my life. Thankfully I got through it. I have one baby girl now thanks to surrogacy. I’m so thankful for her. The clinic really matters. I happened to find a great one that was so understanding and didn’t drain me emotionally or financially! I hope everyone is able to get the happiness of children! Love and luck to everyone!

Maratha
    Participant

Hi there. I am so happy to hear that. And I am so proud of you for being patient all these years. You’re such a strong woman. It’s great to see that your husband supported you through your journey. They can be a real help sometimes. And the way you dealt with all your hurdles just makes you more inspiring. I also had to see the difficult phase of not getting pregnant. Until I went for surrogacy as I was told that I won’t be able to conceive. And I am happy that I made that decision. Now I have a beautiful family of my own. Thankyou for sharing your story with us. Happy stories just help people get more motivated. Good Luck. x

Akira
    Participant

I’m sharing my journey of Surrogacy with you.
    I’m basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I’m totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.
    As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found BioTexCom and consulted them.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
    Share your stories too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.