Community Forum

5 Years Search

Home Forums Surrogacy Baby On The Way 5 Years Search

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Felicia Saz
    Participant

Hello, Tiffany. This was a great story. This really gave me tears. I’m so glad you are pregnant now. Congratulations. You are a very lucky person. Five years is a very long time. I got depression and gave up trying just three years after. You really are a patient woman and a true hero. You totally deserve this. You kept your faith strong and you stayed hopeful. Your story is very motivating. I’m sure it will help so many people. Good luck with your pregnancy. You must be having a great time. Just take care of yourself and your baby now. Sending lots of prayers your way.

Shirley Akin
    Participant

Hope you are fine and enjoying these days. That is so great. I am so happy to know about you. 🙂 Finally, you are going to have your own baby. This is really amazing. Becoming a mother is the best you can get from life. It is the real happiness, I must say. The day you will get to touch your baby, You will feel like you are the luckiest person alive. These are the best feeling of life. I am so happy for you. I am looking forward to hearing more from you. Lots of love and luck to you. Fingers crossed for you. Many many wishes and blessings to you. More power and baby dust on your way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

good day, Tifanny. What’s going on dear? I hope you are doing awesome. I am extremely sad for you. Indeed you have gone through very bad times. I’m happy that you are still trying your best to accomplish the task. Hats off to you as you really deserve appreciation. It’s incredible that you didn’t lose the heart. The hardest thing is to convince your DH for another try. I also couldn’t conceive an infant either. My DH supported me a lot to go for some alternative treatments. I had surrogacy. I have two children now from the same surrogate mother. Children are really a great gift from God and surrogacy make it possible. I’m sure that everything will work for you smoothly. I wish you good luck. Would like to hear more from you.

ezabel
    Participant

Five years search is no doubt a huge time to observe. But I am happy to hear that finally, it’s over for you. Congratulations. Well, you never shared how you had that? I mean naturally? If that so It’s great. Who would not love being able to conceive naturally? I too love to have a baby. But destiny. I really don’t work for many.
    But trust me I am much happy to hear about your news. You would be happy all the days you were TTC. That wait had worth. You just have to wait for a good time. Things would happen.

Sarah Williams
    Participant

WOW! Tiffany! that’s really a breakthrough! I’m glad for you. CONGRATS! You’re doing it right! Stay blessed. xx I’m also trying for 6 years and still hopeful. HOPE can really keep you alive. xx

Charlotte_Harris
    Participant

Hi Tifanny. Hope so you are doing good. Well, I am so happy for you. People usually give up 1 or 2 years. Where the is a will there is a way. Your patience pays off. Hope so you had a healthy child. Have a prosper life ahead. Lot of wishes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can understand your feeling as i m also a victim of infertility.I m trying to conceive for last ten years.I have tried all possible methods like IUI and IVF but i dont have any luck with them. I m afraid that as i m getting aged this causes a lot of stress.I was hopeless but fortunately a friend of mine told me about this surrogacy. I have consulted some of the experts and all of the gave me positive views.It is banned in some countries and it is a bit expensive. In USA and Europe is legal and patients are giving positive reviews.Some of the success stories have motivated me this is the reason i m going for it.

Jessica fields
    Participant

Woah, you are so lucky. I mean you got whatever you wished for. You are a successful person today. Gladly you have a supporting husband. I know at times it was difficult. You have seen really difficult times. I mean 5 years is a very long time. You were patient though. You got the fruit as well. Now did you went for any treatment? or you got lucky? If yes then which treatment. If no, then all praises to God. Mabe it actually was the stress. Best of luck for the baby.

smash12
    Participant

Keep doing your thing youngster young woman. Allow them to talk. Being successful does not mean you don’t justify love. You are much the same as some other person. Frankly, you should be satisfied that you have made it for the duration of regular daily existence. That is the reason people are urged to stop their businesses so as to centre around the pregnancy. Especially if the pregnancy is having issues. So nectar, you are an iron woman. I have never experienced vanity and I can state if I could be you I could manage. Do keep us invigorated. We would love to hear more about your enterprise. Favourable circumstances!

Farah Smith
    Participant

Hey there hope you are fine.Thanks for sharing your story with us.Hope you get a good advice and inspiration from this forum. It’s good to know that after all these hard times now you have got the fruits of your patience.Most power to you Beautiful lady.You know all these hard times lead us to beautiful destination. A beautiful destination is waiting for you.Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for sharing your story with us. and Congratulations for conceiving again. It will give inspiration to many disappointed people. People should share this kind of post. you are not alone in this journey. Many people has this problem. But the way you suffered all this. It shows how brave you are. And for all this, your partner plays very important role. Partner should be supportive. It also helps to face the problem easily. Stress really very harm for the pregnant woman. Conceived woman should be relaxed. More she will be relaxed, more she has chances of birth. Its good that you have learned from your past. Due to which you are now strong to tackle problems.

Charlotte_Harris
    Participant

Hi Tifanny. Hope so you are doing good. Well, I am so happy for you. People usually give up 1 or 2 years. Where the is a will there is a way. Your patience pays off. Hope so you had a healthy child. Have a prosper life ahead. Lot of wishes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey, what’s going on with you? I just hope you are doing good. Well, I felt bad for you. It’s great that you have taken a wise decision. Surrogacy is working best these days. There is nothing impossible in this universe. All you need is hard work and consistency. I was also unable to conceive due to the weak womb. In such hard times, my DH supported me. I went for surrogacy treatment. I went to Europe for the treatment. It’s always great when there is someone to support you. Well, I wish everything will work best for you. Be positive and hope for the best. Sending baby dust to you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, glad to see you here. Your hard work and patience paid you off. I’m sure one day you’ll get your desire. You are doing well dear. Well, keep us updated about your journey. Sending baby dust to you. All the best!

lidya
    Participant

WOW! Congrats! That’s a pretty motivating story to hear! It is nice to hear from you. Being mother must be a nice experience. You have given hope to me. I am afraid of being infertile. Now I think I will also be having kids. By reading your post I came to know that I am in the right forum. Wishing you luck for future. Stay blessed! You are really a lucky person xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.