Community Forum

40+ and Pregnant

Home Forums Surrogacy Baby On The Way 40+ and Pregnant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Rose
    Participant

Hi Trisha, Congratulations for being pregnant. It is really amazing that you are pregnant at the age of 44. It is really hard for some women to get pregnant even at young age. It shows that you are still
    fertile and the luckiest one. I was a sportswoman and i had fatigue injury. My family was not accepting me. But my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby badly. It is a great blessing for every couple to have babies. Then we went to Europe for the suggested clinic. Now i have baby and it feels great.

Anika louis
    Participant

“Hey. Congratulations. You are so lucky. It is a great blessing for a woman to have babies. Every woman wishes to have babies of their own nature but sometimes it is not in luck. I was one of them. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That’s why I Couldn’t conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We searched for an affordable clinic for us. We went to Europe for the clinic. There we found a reliable and affordable clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. Today, I am a blessed mother.

ashley
    Participant

Hi there, it is so good to see you here. you just amazed me as I saw your post. You are 44 and pregnant too, wow! It is really hard for any woman to get pregnant at such age. It shows that you are still fertile and the luckiest one. Your doubts are true but don’t need to worry. Believe in yourself and hope for the best. Wish you very best of luck! Prayers for you. xx

Kate Adams
    Participant

Hi! Hope you are in good health. I am glad to see you here. It is really hard for any woman to get pregnant at such age. Wish you very best of luck.

Lucy
    Participant

Hey Trisha congratulations for your pregnancy. It’s really amazing to hear that you are pregnant at the age of 44 as I saw many women who are trying to conceive at this age and got fouled. Chances of conceiving a child at the age of 40 is one in 100 and I think you are that lucky one. Wish you a good luck. May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy. Take care

jennifer jonas
    Participant

It makes me so happy to hear people getting over infertility because TTC is depressing and hard. Your story is inspiring and I hope more people deprived of this blessing explore these new ways and overcome infertility. Best of luck to you for future endeavors. Keep up the good work!

riazoyer
    Participant

I hope you are doing good. I’m so happy for your pregnancy. That’s the great news. I have gone through some pain. Me and my husband were very happy after marriage and we want to have our child as soon as possible but unfortunately, I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. It was very shocking for me as I was not expecting this to be happened. We went for IVF and it was successful. It’s a very safe technique and there is nothing to be worried about. It’s feels good when someone tells you that, you are not alone, there are many others who have suffered from this scenario. Much love and support to your way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, Hope so you are doing great. I am very excited to read your post. Nothing is impossible. There will be many complications at this age. My relative was pregnant at 40. She was very excited. But upset because it was a complicated case. She lives in Europe. I believe Europe has best clinics. They provide with a very great environment. At last, she was blessed with a baby girl. She was so happy. I believe if you go to a good doctor. It will be a plus point for you. My best wishes are with you. I hope and pray all goes well for you. Take care of yourself . Go for a proper checkup. Sending you baby dust.

mily
    Participant

Hi, how are you, you just amazed me as I saw your post. You are 44 and pregnant too, wow! It is really hard for any woman to get pregnant at such age. It shows that you are still fertile and the luckiest one. my cousin also suffering from infertility.then she goes with IVF. There are many clinics in Europe. who provides the treatment of infertility.like surrogacy and IVF. Now, My cousin is the mother of a baby boy.your story makes me joyful.I’m very happy for you to .my best wishes with you. Good luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Trisha I hope you are good. Congratulations to you! I am sure that must have come to you by surprise. I am so happy for you. I hope everything goes smoothly. Best of luck with the pregnancy. Take extreme care of yourself. Remember to stay stress free.

yusra
    Participant

I’m so happy that you conceived at this age naturally. At first, I was shocked (in a happy way) to read this. It’s okay to question complications or doubts but don’t need to worry. Believe in yourself and hope for the best. Wish you very best of luck! Wish you a healthy pregnancy. Good luck with this new journey.

keira trey
    Participant

hey there! I hope you are doing great. I think I know what you are going through. my sister had to go through the same thing. she was pregnant in her 42 yr. and she used to stress out a lot. she thought of the risks and consulted many doctors. it was her first baby. she gave up all meds and went on with it seriously. she changed a lot and she said it was agonizing at this age to conceive. but you should not stress out and just take care of your health. I hope everything goes well for you. be strong and stay blessed. thank you.

Ava
    Participant

Hello Akira. Hope that you are fine. Infertility is very hard to face. This post shows that you are a strong woman. It is very sad to know that surrogacy is still banned in some countries. I think laws should be improved. surrogacy is a source of happiness for many couples. Due to this ban, many couples could not travel to other countries. I am happy that you chose surrogacy. Congratulations to both of you. I am so happy for you. Now you will have a complete family. Indeed Ukraine is the best. Thank you for sharing your success story. this will surely help interfertile couples. Good wishes to you. Enjoy your moments.

emma
    Participant

Hey dear. Hope you are doing great. Congratulations on having a baby. Things happen beyond our expectations. And I think it was the best surprise ever. Glad to hear a good news. Hope you will enjoy your pregnancy. Take care of yourself. You need to have a good diet. Follow the instructions of the doctor. Don’t forget exercise. Will be waiting for updates. You are right we should never lose hope. Everything is possible in this world. Good luck.

emma joe
    Participant

Hi there, I hope your are spending you life awesome. I am happy about you success for pregnancy. i hope this child will come in the world with a lot of happiness for your family So, at the end this message is specially for the infertility facing women i will recommend for Ukraine BiotexCom the best places having high success ratio from another place in the world. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.