Community Forum

40+ and Pregnant

Home Forums Surrogacy Baby On The Way 40+ and Pregnant

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Julie Rivera
    Participant

Hello, there. Such a wonderful news it is. So glad to hear that. I always consider age just a number. and here is the proof. Congratulations on the beginning of such a beautiful journey. Take good care. More power to you.

Julie Rivera
    Participant

Takecare

ElizabethLauritsen
    Participant

Hello there. Congratulations on your conception. I am glad to know about you. Stay strong and blessed. More power to you. Baby dust on your way. Keep sharing more.

Tifanny
    Participant

Health is very important. There is no way to overplay the importance of good health with a pregnant mom in her 40s. The female body needs a certain amount of calories and nutrients and then baby comes along and demands even more. Mom needs to take her prenatal vitamin and eat healthy foods every day. The additional calories consumed should be in the form of protein and not fats and sugar. Prenatal testing takes a new turn. Women who give birth in their 40s are more likely to have a child with chromosomal disorders. For this reason, the obstetrician will request the mom undergo an amniocentesis to test for Down’s syndrome and other disorders that could affect the health of baby. Start or maintain an exercise program. No matter the age of mom, exercise is essential during pregnancy. Not only does exercise prepare mom for labor, but it can help with reducing the chance of blood clots and swelling.

Kate Adams
    Participant

Hey Maria. How are you doing? I am so glad that you have made a right decision for your life. Congratulations on the baby girl. Surrogacy is really a wonderful process. It has completed the families of so many people. All those who had lost hope had gone for assisted methods to fulfill their dreams. About IVF, you should talk to your doctor? What did she say? Is it safe to go for IVF now? Surrogacy has a higher success rate than IVF. Also, a less complicated process. Why don’t you try surrogacy again? The rest of the decision is all yours. Make it a wise one. Wis you all the best! Take care.

emma joe
    Participant

Hey, Whats up ? I am sure that you are doing well. Living like a strong believer. I am so glad that you have made a right decision for your life. Congratulations on the baby girl. Surrogacy is really a wonderful process. It has completed the families of so many people. All those who had lost hope had gone for assisted methods to fulfill their dreams. About IVF, you should talk to your doctor? What did she say? Is it safe to go for IVF now? Surrogacy has a higher success rate than IVF. Also, a less complicated process. Why don’t you try surrogacy again? So, I’ll say that infertile people to chose the best clinic first. This is important that clinic choice should be on the basis of their success ratio.. That kind of clinic will provide the good. Always be strong to the beliefs. Hope for the best and never give up your efforts. My pray and hope that interfiles people will surely have their desires fulfillment very soon. My best wishes and love.

Milan
    Participant

My heartfelt congratulations. The dilemma looms of when to announce a pregnancy to family, friends and employers. Early disclosure in the past may have triggered painful situations if a miscarriage occurred. Pregnancy after infertility may be further complicated by preexisting conditions related to the infertility diagnosis or related to the process of conception. These include multiple pregnancies, third-party reproduction, older parents and secondary infertility. For the older first-time mother, pregnancy may represent a last chance to have a child and fulfill a dream. Risks to the mother’s health may be minimized or heightened. Parents may wonder if they are too old or question whether they have the energy to keep up with the demands of young children. In addition to medical risks, social complications may result as remarriage, stepchildren or adult children from previous marriages are considered. On the other hand, women may feel secure in their careers and have the time and wisdom to share with a child who is the primary focus.

mily
    Participant

Trisha so happy that you conceived at this age naturally. As women pass 40 years of age and consider getting pregnant Its so amazing.The pregnancy success stories from other women as a first step in exploring their chances of conceiving. While the stories of others are certainly motivational. There will be many complications at this age. I read a lot about the age factor on pregnancies.I’m also infertile. But I had to go for surrogacy. We moved to Europe from Japan. Surrogacy is ban in Japan so we moved there. We stayed in Europe for 4 months. We contacted clinics in Europe. Now I have a cute baby boy. Take care of yourself. Congratulation to become present again.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.