Community Forum

40+ and Pregnant

Home Forums Surrogacy Baby On The Way 40+ and Pregnant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Alice Blake
    Participant

hey. how are you? amazing indeed no? it’s so good to hear that from you. congratulations. many many happy returns. you will have the cutest baby. this is is so worth it. pray for others too. I wish I get a baby too in my family. my sister is under surrogacy. may you have a happy family. shine more darl. take care of your health. lots of love. bye.

Mona
    Participant

Hey. I hope you are doing good. Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is so good to see that you are pregnant at this age. Life can be so unpredictable at times. You can’t imagine what happens the other second. Anyways, I hope you have a safe period ahead. Take good care of yourself.

ElizabethLauritsen
    Participant

I think you should see a doc. 44 is a risky age for sure. But doctors don’t reject seeing patients because their cases are difficult. At least here they don’t. Get some necessary scans done. See if the baby is ok and stable. You will need some extra care throughout the pregnancy. Good luck dear. I hope you make it.

Evelyn Rose
    Participant

You need to confirm that you are pregnant first. Once that is done, you an ultrasound at about 10 to 12 weeks. Then 3 or 4 more during the whole pregnancy. You need to figure out the best hospital to deliver your baby. You also need to confirm your date of delivery. Then, you need to have a friend ready to take you to the hospital if needed. I mean in case your husband is not there in time or is away for some reason. That is a bit of sketch out of the journey.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Accept my heartiest congratulations on your success. You are the luckiest one in this regard. It’s really hard to conceive a child at such age. It rarely happens that anyone gets success. However, you are now an inspiration for the ladies. It’s common that ladies can’t conceive after 40’s. I’m saying this because my friend also faced such issues. Eggs fertility graph tends to decrease after 30’s. And at the age of 40, it gets hard to deliver a child. If someone conceives luckily, there could be complications in the pregnancy. However, my friend has taken a wise decision and went for surrogacy. The clinic she opted is known for its professionalism. So, she finally succeeded after giving so much tries. Wishing you all the best for the pregnancy journey!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My heartiest congratulations to you on having successful pregnancy experience. Your post has made my day. I was scrolling through the timeline when I came across your post. It’s very rare to get such wonderful news. Getting pregnant at such age is doubtlessly very hard. Well, I can’t explain my happiness to you. Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy journey.

ClayJones
    Participant

Hey there Trisha. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear about it. don’t you worry. Everything will be fine. Just be hopeful. Don’t stress yourself. maybe it was the natures call. It’s time to have your child. Go for it if you are confident. And be confident. I hope to hear more soon. Take care. Love and support.

Nelly Kom
    Participant

Hey there! I was just going through the forum and saw your post. I’m very happy for you, honestly! It’s very rare to find women who become pregnant after the age of 40. I hope everything goes well for you. Take good care of yourself, dear. All the best!

Lucy jones
    Participant

hello dear. I’m so happy for you. you should feel blessed. this is such good news. many women get babies in 40’s. there no problem with it. stay happy. if any queries.consult a good doctor. take care. mommy to be. lost of love.

Catherine
    Participant

Miracles happen in this world. Mostly it is believed that 40 plus means infertile life. You are lucky to enjoy the blessing soon. Take care of your health. Stay active. Take proper diet. Stay in touch with your doctor. Everything will be fine. Keep posting your experiences.

Ellen
    Participant

How are you doing? Many congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope things go as you have planned them. Stay positive now. It is so rare to see women getting pregnant at this stage. You are lucky, for sure. Sending baby dust.

monika
    Participant

Hey Trisha I hope you’re doing well. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. This must be so exciting. It is surprising that no doctor would take your case. I know a clinic in Europe which I am sure will be more than welcome to go through your case. Just make sure to take care of yourself throughout this pregnancy. It is extremely important that you change your lifestyle. Start eating more healthy food. Your diet should be filled with the important macro and micronutrients. Apart from that stay hydrated! I am sure everything will go perfectly fine as long as you stay positive. It is important to stay stress-free during the pregnancy. Do pregnancy friendly yoga to help you with the anxiety as well. Best of luck!

kim01
    Participant

Hey. I am so happy for you. It is very rare that woman become pregnant at age 40+. But I am so happy for you. I have faced infertility for 10 years. Unlike you, I thought I am fertile. So this took 10 years of mine. I tried to conceive naturally but I was completely wrong. Now I have a baby. I got him through surrogacy. I am so happy that I chose it.

mila
    Participant

Hey. I am so happy for you. It is very rare that woman become pregnant at age 40+. But I am so happy for you. I have faced infertility for 10 years. Unlike you, I thought I am fertile. So this took 10 years of mine. I tried to conceive naturally but I was completely wrong. Now I have a baby. I got him through surrogacy. I am so happy that I chose it.

Anika louis
    Participant

Hey. So happy that you finally Conceived. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That’s why I Couldn’t conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We searched for an affordable clinic for us. We went to Europe for the clinic. There we found a reliable and affordable clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. Today, I am a blessed mother.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.